Path too long violation

CodePro AnalytiX (Audit & Test), includes over 1000 audit rules and metrics, JUnit test generation & editing, code coverage, and duplicate code analysis

Moderators: gnebling, jwren, Eric Clayberg, Dan Rubel, Brian Wilkerson, dcarew

Path too long violation

Postby Metl » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:36 am

Hey guys, I tried poking through the documentation and the FAQ but there doesn't seem to be an answer that's easily found to my question. I was curious to know if there was a way to increase the depth in which the auditing portion of the program will go before it tosses back a path too long or a too many sources violation?

Thanks.
Metl

Re: Path too long violation

Postby gnebling » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:19 pm

For better issue tracking, if you have a paid support contract that is current, please send technical support requests to the new Google support address that was sent to you two weeks ago.

Thank and best regards,
CodePro Support
gnebling

Postby Brian Wilkerson » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:25 pm

I was curious to know if there was a way to increase the depth in which the auditing portion of the program will go before it tosses back a path too long or a too many sources violation?

Unfortunately, no. This error is caused by a limitation in the underlying operating system, not by a limitation in the code audit feature.
Brian Wilkerson
Google, Inc.
http://www.google.com
Brian Wilkerson

Postby Metl » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:30 pm

Okay thanks Brian and gnebling for your quick responses. I'll forward them up the chain to see if we need to hunt down that e-mail.
Metl

Postby gnebling » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:22 am

You're welcome!
gnebling

Return to CodePro AnalytiX & PlusPak. EclipsePro Audit & Test