Java with Native C++ library

WindowTester allows you to easily create and run unit tests for every GUI they build. It can also be used to generate system level tests.

Moderators: gnebling, Eric Clayberg, Dan Rubel, keertip, Phil Quitslund

Java with Native C++ library

Postby ecopty » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:38 am

Hi,
I am trying to use WindowTester on Java application that uses Native C++ libraries. I managed to install and run the test example of WindowTester, but when trying to run my application it just exits when hitting the first call for a native function. There is no error or warning printed. I had to put some debug prints to understand where it stops. I thought it cannot find the Native library, so I added definition of the ENV Variable that defines the location of the libraries (I did not need to do this when running eclipe alone). But still no help. It just stops running.
Is there a known issue with Java applications runnign with native code? Did anyone had this problem and have a solution?

Any suggestions/ideas will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Eman
ecopty

Re: Java with Native C++ library

Postby keertip » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:44 pm

The libraries may still not be on the path, since WindowTester is now launching the application. Since you are using Native libraries, it is hard to pinpoint on the problem.
keertip

Return to Window Tester