javadoc integration for runtime API

WindowTester allows you to easily create and run unit tests for every GUI they build. It can also be used to generate system level tests.

Moderators: gnebling, Eric Clayberg, Dan Rubel, keertip, Phil Quitslund

javadoc integration for runtime API

Postby fionapple » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:08 pm

I see the doc.zip files inside the Window Tester (runtime) API's plugin's, but I'm not seeing javadoc in my Eclipse editor. Can you suggest how I should debug this? or work around it? XP, Eclipse 3.5.2, WindowTester 5.1.0.x, just updated.

Thanks!
fionapple

Re: javadoc integration for runtime API

Postby gnebling » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:27 am

Haven't been able to reproduce this. Could you outline what exactly are you doing?
gnebling

Postby fionapple » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:47 pm

I asked for steps to debug because I think that will be easier. How exactly would I tell you steps to reproduce something that's not happening? Do I send my whole workspace and eclipse configuration? If you would just explain how the javadoc is attached to the bundles and what to check for, that would help. It's all a black box to me since it seems to be managed by the uneditable PDE classpath container.

Thanks.
fionapple

Postby gnebling » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:08 am

Sorry for not being clear. When I view the javadoc within the java editor, I can see the javadoc view (see screen shot). Is this what you're trying to do or something else?
Attachments
javadoc.png
javadoc.png (42.58 KiB) Viewed 102 times
gnebling

Return to Window Tester