NoClassDefFoundError on Mac

WindowTester allows you to easily create and run unit tests for every GUI they build. It can also be used to generate system level tests.

Moderators: gnebling, Eric Clayberg, Dan Rubel, keertip, Phil Quitslund

NoClassDefFoundError on Mac

Postby sagar.shg » Tue May 04, 2010 4:04 am

I'm trying to run my tests on Mac 10.5.5 and I get this error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: <class located in other plugin>
at <calling class>.setUp(<calling class>.java:27)
at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:128)
at com.windowtester.runtime.common.UITestCaseCommon.access$0(UITestCaseCommon.java:1)
at com.windowtester.runtime.common.UITestCaseCommon$2.run(UITestCaseCommon.java:136)
at com.windowtester.runtime.common.UITestCaseCommon$3.run(UITestCaseCommon.java:157)
at com.windowtester.internal.runtime.junit.core.SequenceRunner$1.run(SequenceRunner.java:46)

The same works fine on Windows. Am I missing something? I have checked the Java preferences and it is set to default i.e. J2SE 5.0 32-bit. I have set the same for these plugins as well. Please help...
sagar.shg

Re: NoClassDefFoundError on Mac

Postby sagar.shg » Tue May 04, 2010 4:11 am

Please note that I have exported packages from say plugin1 and one of the class is called from the other plugin. I have also declared plugin1 in the dependencies section of plugin2.
sagar.shg

Re: NoClassDefFoundError on Mac

Postby Phil Quitslund » Tue May 04, 2010 9:31 am

The Mac OS is not as of yet officially supported by the WindowTester runtime. If you'd like to be notified when this support is official, please send a note to support and they will put you on our future contact list.

Thanks!
--
Phil Quitslund
Software Engineer
Google, Inc.
Phil Quitslund

Return to Window Tester