WizardPageLocator issue in 3.5

WindowTester allows you to easily create and run unit tests for every GUI they build. It can also be used to generate system level tests.

Moderators: gnebling, Eric Clayberg, Dan Rubel, keertip, Phil Quitslund

WizardPageLocator issue in 3.5

Postby sagar.shg » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:42 am

Hi,

After migrating from version 3.4 to 3.5, I have ran into an issue where it is not able to locate the class WizardPageLocator in package com.windowtester.runtime.swt.locator.jface.WizardPageLocator. However, on further investigation I have found that the same class could be found at com.windowtester.runtime.swt.internal.locator.jface.WizardPageLocator, this worked as expected but I can see warnings thrown. The same is mentioned below:

Discouraged access: The constructor WizardPageLocator() is not accessible due to restriction on required library <....>\com.windowtester.swt.runtime_3.9.0.200906301905\wt-runtime.jar.

Can you please provide me an explanation on this. I have this jar included as a part of plug-in dependency. I can suppress these warnings by adding @SuppressWarnings("restriction").

Thanks,
Sagar.
sagar.shg

Re: WizardPageLocator issue in 3.5

Postby Phil Quitslund » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:11 am

You can safely supress this warning. Alternatively if you update to the latest beta you should see com.windowtester.runtime.swt.locator.jface.WizardPageLocator again and so can refer to that class directly. If not, please do let us know!
--
Phil Quitslund
Software Engineer
Google, Inc.
Phil Quitslund

Return to Window Tester