perform some tasks automatically

WindowTester allows you to easily create and run unit tests for every GUI they build. It can also be used to generate system level tests.

Moderators: gnebling, Eric Clayberg, Dan Rubel, keertip, Phil Quitslund

perform some tasks automatically

Postby JLomin » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:12 am

Hello,

Every time I create a new JUnit Plug-in Test, before launch it, I have to click the ‘Main’ tab, and there, change the default ‘Location’, from the default one (‘${workspace_loc}/../junit-workspace’) to one of my convenience; also I have to uncheck the checkbox ‘Clear workspace data before launching’.

It’s possible to accomplish this tasks automatically inside the code of the TestCases to avoid the need of doing that manually each time?

Thanks in advance.
JLomin

Re: perform some tasks automatically

Postby gnebling » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:17 pm

JLomin wrote:Hello,

Every time I create a new JUnit Plug-in Test, before launch it, I have to click the ‘Main’ tab, and there, change the default ‘Location’, from the default one (‘${workspace_loc}/../junit-workspace’) to one of my convenience; also I have to uncheck the checkbox ‘Clear workspace data before launching’.

It’s possible to accomplish this tasks automatically inside the code of the TestCases to avoid the need of doing that manually each time?

Thanks in advance.

No, there is no way to do this from within the testcase.
gnebling

Return to Window Tester