JideScrollPane & Desgin view problems

Swing Designer allows you to quickly create the frames, panels, dialogs, applets and other UI elements that comprise Java Swing applications.

Moderators: Konstantin.Scheglov, gnebling, Alexander.Mitin, jwren, Eric Clayberg

JideScrollPane & Desgin view problems

Postby yaboulnaja » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:29 am

Hello,

I have upgraded recently to Swing Designer 4.3 .. After the upgrade, I got 2 problems. They are:

->once you put a JideTable inside a JideScrollPane, the column that the JideScrollPane resides in gets resized to a certain size. if you doublt click on the column and make it smaller/bigger, that change does not take effect

->The second problem is that if I resize a column (to make it smaller or bigger), the change gets reflected on the JPanel, but the actual column sizes (the white columns on the top) dont change size...sometimes they even disappear.

I am running windows xp professional version 2002 sp2; 2Ghz processor with 1 Gb ram; Swing Designer 4.3 on Eclipse 3.1.2

Thank you
yaboulnaja

Re: JideScrollPane & Desgin view problems

Postby Eric Clayberg » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:31 pm

yaboulnaja wrote:once you put a JideTable inside a JideScrollPane, the column that the JideScrollPane resides in gets resized to a certain size. if you doublt click on the column and make it smaller/bigger, that change does not take effect

I really have no idea what problem you are describing as I have no experience using those components.

It might be helpful, if you provided an example as well as screen shots of what you are seeing vs. what you expect to see.

yaboulnaja wrote:The second problem is that if I resize a column (to make it smaller or bigger), the change gets reflected on the JPanel, but the actual column sizes (the white columns on the top) dont change size...sometimes they even disappear.

Again, I have no idea what you are describing.
Eric Clayberg
Software Engineering Manager
Google
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/download.html

Author: "Eclipse Plug-ins"
http://www.qualityeclipse.com
Eric Clayberg

Return to Swing Designer