HELP: User break window in packaged image....

VA Smalltalk is a "100% VisualAge compatible" IDE that includes the original VisualAge technology and the popular VA Assist and WidgetKit add-ons.

Moderators: Eric Clayberg, wembley, tc, Diane Engles, solveig

HELP: User break window in packaged image....

Postby khurdp » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:53 pm

Greetings,
the user break window that shows up in development environment shows up when packaging one of our applications with VA 7.5.1. There are two other apps that this doesn't happen with VA 7.5.1. This hasn't happened when packaging with VA 6.0.2 or previous versions. I have imported the packaging instructions and the app from VA 6.0.2 repository over to the VA 7.5.1 repository and haven't made any changes.

Please let me know if any additional information would help help me.

Thank you,
Prasad Khurd
khurdp

Re: HELP: User break window in packaged image....

Postby marten » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:37 pm

khurdp wrote:Greetings,
the user break window that shows up in development environment shows up when packaging one of our applications with VA 7.5.1. There are two other apps that this doesn't happen with VA 7.5.1. This hasn't happened when packaging with VA 6.0.2 or previous versions. I have imported the packaging instructions and the app from VA 6.0.2 repository over to the VA 7.5.1 repository and haven't made any changes.

Please let me know if any additional information would help help me.

Thank you,
Prasad Khurd

You mean, that it shows up, when running your packaged application ? Then you have delivered it with the wrong abt.exe (better: nodialog.exe).

Marten
marten
[|]

Postby khurdp » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:57 am

That worked. I was using the wrong abt.exe ... used nodialog.exe and it works fine now. Thank you very much Marten.
khurdp

Return to VA Smalltalk 7.0, 7.5 & 8.0