How to disable automatic generated ServiceAsync Interface?

GWT Designer allows you to quickly create the modules, composites, panels, remote services and other elements that comprise Google Web Tookit applications.

Moderators: Konstantin.Scheglov, gnebling, Alexander.Mitin, jwren, Eric Clayberg

How to disable automatic generated ServiceAsync Interface?

Postby kelvin » Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:17 am

I would like to manually manage the ServiceAsync Interface because of some reasons. So my question is, how to disable the feature of automatic generated ServiceAsync Interface?
Thanks in advance:)
kelvin

Re: How to disable automatic generated ServiceAsync Interface?

Postby peterblazejewicz » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:09 pm

hi,
it loooks like feature request because I think GWT Designer always watch files created in "source" packages for RemoteInterface implementation and acts by creating Async counterpart - even if one does not use Remote Service Wizard window at all,

Your custom imlementation of AsyncCallback can simply extends default implementation maintained by GWT Designer code automation, can it?

regards,
Peter
Peter Blazejewicz
GWT groups profile
peterblazejewicz

Re: How to disable automatic generated ServiceAsync Interface?

Postby Eric Clayberg » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:45 am

kelvin wrote:I would like to manually manage the ServiceAsync Interface because of some reasons. So my question is, how to disable the feature of automatic generated ServiceAsync Interface?

In the latest GWT Designer build, we have added a Generate Async interfaces for RemoteServices preference...

Eric Clayberg
Software Engineering Manager
Google
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/download.html

Author: "Eclipse Plug-ins"
http://www.qualityeclipse.com
Eric Clayberg

Return to GWT Designer