Cannot find a solution satisfying the following requirements

SWT Designer allows you to create the views, editors, perspectives, pref pages, composites, etc. that comprise Eclipse SWT & RCP applications and plug-ins.

Moderators: Konstantin.Scheglov, gnebling, Alexander.Mitin, jwren, Eric Clayberg

Cannot find a solution satisfying the following requirements

Postby clearwa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Cannot find a solution satisfying the following requirements org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring [3.4.2.r342_v20081028-0800].

I get the above error when attampting to install on Eclipse 3.4.2 on Windows 7 x64. I've looking at the installed inventory and this module is listed. How do I convince the system the module exists so I can install WindowBuilder??

Thanx,
Al
clearwa

Re: Cannot find a solution satisfying the following requirements

Postby Eric Clayberg » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:17 pm

clearwa wrote:Cannot find a solution satisfying the following requirements org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring [3.4.2.r342_v20081028-0800].
I get the above error when attempting to install on Eclipse 3.4.2 on Windows 7 x64. I've looking at the installed inventory and this module is listed. How do I convince the system the module exists so I can install WindowBuilder??

I don't know. That is a classic Eclipse Update Manager bug that has nothing to do with WindowBuilder.

I have seen that happen randomly from time to time and was able to get around it by using the Update Manager to uninstall and reinstall the product.

I imagine that installing into a clean, fresh Eclipse environment would also work fine as well.
Eric Clayberg
Software Engineering Manager
Google
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/download.html

Author: "Eclipse Plug-ins"
http://www.qualityeclipse.com
Eric Clayberg

Return to SWT Designer