Images by directory rather than by class

SWT Designer allows you to create the views, editors, perspectives, pref pages, composites, etc. that comprise Eclipse SWT & RCP applications and plug-ins.

Moderators: Konstantin.Scheglov, gnebling, Alexander.Mitin, jwren, Eric Clayberg

Images by directory rather than by class

Postby clearwa » Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:37 am

Adding images to buttions, menu/toobar, etc. items brings up a table browser of images under the current class (at least I think this is how it works). This is nice but means that image files a scattered around the application. Would it be possible to add a facility to tell the table browser where to look for images rather than assume they under the class tree? This would mean that I could keep a central repository of images I could use in any application.

Thanx,
Allan Clearwaters
clearwa

Postby admin » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:31 am

In new version (may be it is already uploaded as beta) you will able to select image relate class (as currently) and relative to project. So, you will able to create directory "images" or "icons" in your project and place in it (and subdirectories) all images.
admin

Postby Eric Clayberg » Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:43 pm

admin wrote:In new version (may be it is already uploaded as beta) you will able to select image relate class (as currently) and relative to project. So, you will able to create directory "images" or "icons" in your project and place in it (and subdirectories) all images.

This feature is available as part of the v1.2.4 beta update.
Eric Clayberg
Software Engineering Manager
Google
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/download.html

Author: "Eclipse Plug-ins"
http://www.qualityeclipse.com
Eric Clayberg

Return to SWT Designer