Setting an image on a button

SWT Designer allows you to create the views, editors, perspectives, pref pages, composites, etc. that comprise Eclipse SWT & RCP applications and plug-ins.

Moderators: Konstantin.Scheglov, gnebling, Alexander.Mitin, jwren, Eric Clayberg

Setting an image on a button

Postby andre » Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:57 pm

I'm using v 1.2.1 and I'm having trouble using the designer to set a button's image. I've got a folder in my package that contains the images, and I see them in the "Select image" tableview when I click the image "..." button, but nothing happens when I select one from the list and click OK. My button stays unchanged, and the source doesn't get modified in any way.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
andre

Re: Setting an image on a button

Postby Eric Clayberg » Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:04 pm

andre wrote:I'm using v 1.2.1 and I'm having trouble using the designer to set a button's image. I've got a folder in my package that contains the images, and I see them in the "Select image" tableview when I click the image "..." button, but nothing happens when I select one from the list and click OK. My button stays unchanged, and the source doesn't get modified in any way. Any ideas?

This sounds like something we have fixed in the 1.2.2 beta. Please download that and give it a try. If any exceptions appear in the Eclipse log file, please post them or send them to support@swt-designer.com.
Eric Clayberg
Software Engineering Manager
Google
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/download.html

Author: "Eclipse Plug-ins"
http://www.qualityeclipse.com
Eric Clayberg

Postby andre » Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:54 am

Thanks, 1.2.2 fixed the problem.

Great product, by the way - even more so with the new release.
andre

Return to SWT Designer