Kudos to Tech Team

VA Smalltalk is a "100% VisualAge compatible" IDE that includes the original VisualAge technology and the popular VA Assist and WidgetKit add-ons.

Moderators: Eric Clayberg, wembley, tc, Diane Engles, solveig

Kudos to Tech Team

Postby cwolcott » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:14 am

I am sitting in my basement watching NASCAR on my new 52" LCD HDTV and finally relaxing after a hectic 2 weeks of polishing and testing our latest release of the Joint Analysis System (JAS). I am enjoying catching up on the VA Smalltalk 7.0/7.5 forum and want to thank the Tech Support team for their responses and details to the various topics.

JAS, formally known as JWARS, has been involved with VisualAge / VA Smalltalk since April 1997. It has been a wonderful 10 years. We have worked with great people throughout the years. It started with John Cunningham and Paul VanderLei from OTI visiting the office many times during the early years. Eric Clayberg also showed up many times to assist us with WindowBuilder. It was also a priviledge to meet John O'Keefe and the IBM team in North Carolina on a trip to brief IBM on how we were using Smalltalk.

I know what it takes to put together a product, manage tech support and provide a web site with forums for the end users. It is all about the end users otherwise there wouldn't be a need for the product. Thanks for your dedication to a wonderful product. :D
Chris Wolcott
Simulation Domain Lead
Joint Analysis Simulation (JAS)
cwolcott
[|]

Return to VA Smalltalk 7.0, 7.5 & 8.0