Edit The CSS File Of An Inherited Module

SWT Designer allows you to create the views, editors, perspectives, pref pages, composites, etc. that comprise Eclipse SWT & RCP applications and plug-ins.

Moderators: Konstantin.Scheglov, gnebling, Alexander.Mitin, jwren, Eric Clayberg

Edit The CSS File Of An Inherited Module

Postby colinzhao » Sun May 09, 2010 5:58 am

I have two questions:

1. I have a module B that inherites module A. Can I edit the css file of A in the B project?
2. How do I use the Designer CSS editor to edit css files other the module css file? I have tried to reference them in module xml and html files. They just don't show up. I remember I have seen multiple css files in the editor in one of my projects. Just can't find it right now.

Thanks.

Colin
colinzhao

Re: Edit The CSS File Of An Inherited Module

Postby Konstantin.Scheglov » Mon May 10, 2010 12:53 am

colinzhao wrote:I have two questions:

1. I have a module B that inherites module A. Can I edit the css file of A in the B project?
2. How do I use the Designer CSS editor to edit css files other the module css file? I have tried to reference them in module xml and html files. They just don't show up. I remember I have seen multiple css files in the editor in one of my projects. Just can't find it right now.

I was not able to use CSS file from "war" folder of project A, in module of project B.
I have to put this CSS file into "public" of module A and inherit module B from it.

After this I can see and use CSS file from A in both run and design time.
Screenshot-20100510-125132.png
CSS files in dialog
Screenshot-20100510-125132.png (23.98 KiB) Viewed 101 times
Attachments
GWT_withCSS.rar
project A/B with modules A/B
(1.26 MiB) Downloaded 10 times
Konstantin.Scheglov

Return to SWT Designer