I was programming my first GWT application. Now I have the following error message :
The strange part is that after the colon no additional information about the error is mentioned.
1) From the client I call a rpc method
2) the rpc method calls a servlet (older code from another programm)
3) the servlets gets the data from an oracle database over pl/sql
4) the servlet returns the necessary datas
5) the rpc method ends and returns to the client function public void onFailure(Throwable caught) instead of public void onSuccess(Data newData)
Of course I made a remote debbuging of the servlet. Everything works fine.
Anyway when I take out the servlet call and just put some datas by myself in the Data class everything works fine.
I really have clue. I also checked the servers log. Nothing. Someone has an idea?