Really hoping thats an attempt a humor, otherwise a simple 'Not enough info, can you give me a test case' would come across nicer/more helpful.
Anyway, I made a test case, but the problem went away. Let me explain, I had a dialog box that I was working on and had to update it to play nice with Designer, but before I did that, the design view didn't look quite right. I could go into all the details, but I'm assuming you have some idea of what I could be referring to. Thats when I saw the !!MISSING!! in the fields. So I updated the code and now it looks good in the designer, but !!MISSING!! is still displayed in the input boxes. So, I created a brand new dialog box will the same setup as my updated code and lo and behold, it worked fine. However, the original still had the !!MISSING!! displayed. Of course, there is NO reference to '!!MISSING!!' anywhere in the code, just in the designer view. So, in designer view I went to the text property and removed the !!MISSING!! text, and now everything is fine.
I believe there is some caching of the !!MISSING!! text going on inside of the designer.
In any case, it seems to be fine now.