Samuel wrote:Can you explain to me why there are several other complaints from other people seeing the exact same exception?
If you are asking why a couple of people out of more than 4,000 register users are having this specific problem, I have no idea. Maybe the same thing that changed or was corrupted in your environment was also changed or corrupted in their environments.
You yourself indicated that it initially worked fine and then at some point mysteriously stopped working. If you could identify what changed to cause GWT to fail in this way, this would be an easy problem to solve.
As it is, I sent you a list of solutions that are known to have each worked for other people in the past. One or more of them might work for you.
Keep in mind that we have never encountered this ourselves and have never been able to reproduce it locally. Any problem we can reproduce, we can easily fix. A problem like this that can't be reproduced and only affects a very small number of people, is very difficult to resolve. It really comes down to trying various things to see if they have any effect.
Note that we have added a new Designer FAQ
entry that lists all of the possible solutions that we are aware of.