- 1 - Create GWT project, create module
- 2 - Delete Eclipse project (without deleting content)
- 3 - New GWT Java Project
- 4 - 'Create project from existing source'
- 5 - Select the same existing project
- 6 - Click finish, nothing happens
1 - Create GWT project, create module
2 - Delete Eclipse project (without deleting content)
3 - New GWT Java Project
4 - 'Create project from existing source'
5 - Select the same existing project
6 - Click finish, nothing happensLatest GWT Designer, with Eclipse 3.3.0 I20061214-1445 (3.3M4)
Eric Clayberg wrote:I get an error message from Eclipse when I try that. I also see the same behavior trying to recreate a simple Java project, so this seems to be Eclipse behavior.
ashouric wrote:I am afraid I disagree, try to make the same test on a clean installation of 3.3M4 for Java projects, this error doesn't happen with me. That's why I believe it is GWT designer that changed something in eclipse.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests