mateu wrote:When I try to add a toolbar to the tabfolder, using the property editor, it doesen't allow me to do it. When I try it through the main window it allows me to put it but when I try to put tabitems they are there (I can see them in the property editor, can change name, and there is a square representing where the button is, but no image or text is displayed. How can I solve the problem?
I don't know. I tried it and it worked fine. Here's a screen shot of what I see after adding a couple of toolbar buttons to the toolbar in the top right corner of the tabfolder...
It might be helpful, if you posted a test case or described in more detail what you are doing.
To create the above example, I did the following:
1) Created a CTabFolder with a single Tab
2) Added a ToolBar to the top-right position in the tabfolder
3) Dropped two ToolItems on the ToolBar
4) Cleared the text and set the image for each toolitem
5) Set the tabheight property on the tabfolder to accomodate the size of the toolitem images